CPAP cleaners and disinfectants make daily cleaning of CPAP devices easy. With the push of a start button, 99.9% of bacteria and other pathogens will be disinfected in 30 minutes. There is no dismantling. There is no water. No chemicals are used. It's so easy to use that you don't even have to set a timer on your machine. Enjoy the one-click automatic cleaning cycle!
With the innovative technology of CPAP cleaner and disinfectant, this daily cleaning is done automatically without disintegration. This active oxygen (ozone) is used to safely and effectively remove mold, bacteria, and viruses that come in contact with it.
Why Our CPAP Cleaners and Disinfectants
Do you have CPAP cleaner and disinfectant electricity? please do not worry. CPAP cleaners and disinfectants are powered by rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with a 10-year lifespan. Each charge must be able to have at least 7 complete cleaning cycles before it needs to be recharged. Charging can be done easily via any USB port or a socket with the included USB adapter.
Disinfect all CPAP devices without removing the mask, tube, or reservoir.
- Automatic Cleaning
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
- Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces
- Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
- 10 year Battery life
- Charging time only 2 hours
- Requires no maintenance
- Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting.
HOW TO USE CPAP CLEANER & SANITIZER:
Step 1: Clean Your Mask and Hose.
1. For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into your CPAP machine
2. For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into the CPAP Cleaner
3. Turn the Cleaner on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
Step 2: Clean your machine and humidifier.
4. If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
5. Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on CPAP Machine and wait 30 minutes.
Your product will be packaged and shipped within 2 days of ordering. All products are shipped from USA warehouses to ensure fast shipping! Shipping can take up to 10 days. If located outside the USA, please allow an additional 5 days. Tracking info will be emailed to you as soon as it gets shipped out.
We believe our products can help people's everyday lives, and we fully stand by our products. We offer a risk-free 30-day guarantee on all our products. If you don't have a great experience, we will ensure you are satisfied with your purchase.