Cleaning CPAP/Bi-Level equipment properly necessitates cleaning your patient's mask on a daily basis and replacing the humidifier water.
Your patients may now thoroughly disinfect their CPAP/Bi-Level device and accessories with the CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer, a waterless PAP cleaning alternative! To use this device, simply connect your CPAP/Bi-Level machine to the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, turn it on, and walk away. In just 30 minutes, the CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer will clean your system using Ozone, often known as activated oxygen.
Cleaning is done automatically.
In only 30 minutes, it kills 99.99 percent of germs and bacteria!
No soap, water, or cleaning solutions are required.
It's small and light, making it easy to transport.
There's only one button to press, so there's no need to fiddle with the settings.
Most CPAP models are compatible with this adapter.
Silent design, noiseless operation, and a built-in high-power processor
Disinfects with Ozone (activated oxygen).
Is there no electricity? No worries, the CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer are powered by a lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Battery life is ten years, and disinfection is effective.
With the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, you can now sanitise your CPAP equipment without having to do any effort! It doesn't get any easier than this; simply plug it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria
The CPAP Cleaning Machine eliminates the everyday hassle of cleaning your CPAP equipment by allowing you to simply press the device's single button and walk away. It doesn't get any easier than that! Your equipment gets sterilized in half an hour with a 99.9% efficacy rate; it doesn't get any easier than that!
No Electricity? No Worries:
This CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer run on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a 10-year life. Each charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the provided USB adapter
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Step 1: Clean your mask and hose;
Step 2: Clean your machine and humidifier.
1) For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer and put the mask inside the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer bag and zip the bag.
2) For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3) Turn the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
4) Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5) If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6) Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer and wait 30 minutes.
CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer machine
Mask Sanitizing Bag
Your product will be packaged and shipped within 2 days of ordering. All products are shipped from USA warehouses to ensure fast shipping! Shipping can take up to 10 days. If located outside the USA, please allow an additional 5 days. Tracking info will be emailed to you as soon as it gets shipped out.
We believe our products can help people's everyday lives, and we fully stand by our products. We offer a risk-free 30-day guarantee on all our products. If you don't have a great experience, we will ensure you are satisfied with your purchase.